Searching for a buddy

ladybugg

Reaction score
I just got AF this morning :witch:, now that ive stopped sobbing I thought I would look for some buddies for this next month. A little about me... I am 29 and ttc#1. I am currently on clomid after 2 cycles of femara with no luck:sad1:
I have been married to my beautiful husband for 1 year and 2 months. We started trying 18 months ago.
Recently I was diagnosed with slight endo on right ovary, and have also had some cysts removed form the same overy. Everything seems to be normal now though, but still no :bfp: for me:sad2:
Anyone else out there who has just started new cycle I would love to hear from you:flower:

Hiya hun :hi:

just wanted to say you are more than welcome to come and join us in Team Pingu :friends:

there are a group of lovely ladies at all different points in their cycles who have all been trying for various lengths of time, are very supportive and would make you feel most welcome if you fancy being part of an established team? :)

Hope to see you over there :friends: xx

Hi!
I also got :witch: this morning! :cry::cry::cry:
I'm 28 y/o...been married 4 1/2 years. We are ttc#1. I've been off BCP since January...we did the ntnp method for 9 months with no luck:nope:! This is our 3rd cycle of charting ov...we are hoping for a :bfp: for christmas!
I'm also new to Bnb- so I'd love to find some buddies! Today is my cd1 and I have a 28-30 day cycle! Wanna buddy up???:hugs:

Hi LauraLy!
Yay I have a buddy!! today has been tough for me... and its not even lunch time...my husband sent me home from our business today because i keep bursting into tears every 10 minutes!!! Hopefully its just the hormones from the new pills i took this morning... this had better not happen all month!!!:cry::cry: Hows your first day going? Do you get as upset as me when :witch: arrives?

YAY a buddy!!!!!:thumbup:
Oh my goodness yes! :winkwink:
My husband always says, "If you are this bad now... I can't even imagine how it will be once you get pregnant:wacko:" :blush::blush::blush:
Hormones are a crazy thing! :shrug: I usually level out a few days into my cycle- hope you do too! TTC should be more fun than this... its just so emotional!
Well, hopefully today will be better! :thumbup: Talk to you soon!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"