Second best to bold

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a washing powder that's as good as bold? Preferably non bio, Alex has started reacting to it with his clothes and might be what's causing him nappy rash so I need to change :(

I wash everything, including nappies, with eco-balls. That way there would be nothing for your baby's skin to react to. I find them excellent, although I add a tablespoonful of Ecover laundry bleach with the nappies and any light coloured loads, to help with stain removal. The ecoballs save me a small fortune, and work brilliantly, although we do live in a soft water area, and if you're in a hard water area you need to use a magnobal as well.

I use Surf with Essential Oils and it's done pretty well so far :thumbup: But it's not a non bio. I've heard good things about Ariel non bio :)

Ariel might be the next one to try then, i did use Persil non bio before and have some to use up, but ive always needed to double the dose of it to stop my nappies smelling.

if his skin is reacting to detergents maybe try washing with soapnuts?

We use fairy non-bio with abigails clothes and nappies and never had a problem....shes got quite sensitive skin too

:thumbup:

Soapnuts didnt really impress me so theyre out for an option.
I was thinking Fairy aswell, ive not tried that with nappies yet...

i use fairy and so far so good :) it smells nice too, so they all seem fresh as a daisy when i put them on him. x

I've got some fairy non-bio powder which I'm using up (I use it for our clothes) - want me to bring you a sample when I see you next week? ;)

I've only used it a few times for nappies but it seemed to wash fine. I haven't tried it for night nappies though, so no idea how well it'd do with well-soaked ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->