Second guessing baby name... Thoughts please!

CBF

Reaction score
Okay so I posted a thread about names already, but after my in-laws reaction and a knowing two ppl that had dogs named the same I'm not sure what to do, oh and I found another, surprisingly feminine name (for my taste), that I like as well. Opinions?

Piper Nel or Piper Juel
OR
Mila Juel

Piper was our original chosen name, Mila is the new name I've found a liking to.

Thanks for input!!

Personally I prefer Mila to Piper. Is Juel supposed to be Jewel? If so, I prefer Mila Jewel. It is a very pretty name.

I like both. Mila seems sophisticated and Piper seems fun. Depends on what you're going for.

I would be name my dog piper personally, seems more of a human name to me!

I really like Mila :)

I also know of a pet with the name Piper-a friend's white cat named after the character in the US TV show, Charmed.

Regardless of the pets I do like both names, but Mila is more my style.

Both are really sweet. Don't let the fact that people have pets by that name deter you. Then that would take a whole bunch of names off the possibility list. I had a dog the same name as one of my friends- Amber. She found it very amusing but it didn't really mean anything.

If I had to pick one, I like Mila a little more. :)

My fiance's friend has a daughter named Piper. I like Piper better. They are both good choices, though!

Love both names, they were on my list (vetoed by oh, boo!) think I prefer piper. And don't worry about the dog/pet thing, my bros hamster is called willow....kind of figured it wouldn't be around forever!

I love both names actually. I think if I had to pick it would be Mila but Piper if really nice too!!! Tricky!! X

I like the name Piper better, I have never heard the name Mila before.

Piper always makes me think of either a little elf/pixie thing or a plumber. So that wouldn't get my vote!

I like both. It is Mee-la, right? Mila is more exotic, Piper more girl next door. As for pet names, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone calls me Nikki and I couldn't tell you how many dogs I've met named Nikki, lol. It never bothered me, though. Our pets are Jasmine, Whiskey, Billy, Sandy and Harley. So, yeah, there are a quite a few "people" names mixed in there.

Not keen on Mila, but I love Piper!!.

I prefer the middle name Nel, it's really pretty, but it looks unfinished to me, I think Nell or Nelle looks better.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"