• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SECOND period after baby

M

MamaLoCo

Was it normal?
Mine used to be 30-31 days on the dot every month. I have had my first post-pregnancy period and I'm now on day 34.
I'm freaking out because I haven't gotten an actual period but today and yesterday, I've had small amount of extremely dark red/brown spotting or tiny clots.

I understand that most of you are going to say it takes a while for your body to regulate after the baby but I asked my sister about it. She said that when she returned to work and had to start pumping at work and nursing at home, her period came back. Once it came back, it was normal.

I can understand if it's just going to be a long time before my next period but I'm worried that the old blood spotting might be implantation. Has anyone else had this type of spotting while waiting for their period after the baby?

My period never returned after ds (I breastfed). I had spotting like you describe for two days 14 months pp, december 18th and then nothing. On february 6th I found out I was pregnant, but I wasn't pregnant when I spotted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->