second time + mums whos water broke on its own..

TwoRdue

Reaction score
What feeling did you get before it hapoened and did you know it was about to happen, did you all have a show or some type of show?

Mine woke me up when Ava kicked me in the morning. No signs at all beforehand. My plug was pushed out with my waters (although I was sure I had had my show about 30 times in the few weeks leading up to it!)

I had a small show during the early hours of the morning after I'd already started having contractions, and my waters went maybe about 9am. I didn't feel anything, and it wasn't much water just like a big wee, I think it was only my fore waters not the whole lot. I didn't notice if my hindquarters went later because I had a waterbirth.

No show before my water broke and I really had no particular 'feeling' although I have to admit I was very active. I was holding a horse for the blacksmith when they went! Thank god it was a trickle not a gush and the blacksmith had delivered 2 of his 3 children...:winkwink:

I didn't feel any different before it happened.

I was 2 days over and as I was getting up of the couch I felt wet in my knickers.

I said to my mum 'either I've just wet myself or my waters broke'

I went and sat on the toilet for a little while to see if they carried on and there was a little trickle constantly so I knew it was them!

Contractions started about 3 hours later

No show for me too. I just woke up at night and feel like I pee in my pant so went to washroom and see pink spot so we called to the nurse right away she told us to go to the hospital.

I had absolutely no idea it was about to happen as I was 3 weeks early. I felt normal and great. I'd never even really had a braxton hicks as far as I know (or nothing that I felt anyway). My baby wasn't engaged according to the midwives and I didn't lose my mucus plug or have a bloody show or a single contraction or cramp. I just woke up to my waters going and contractions started about an hour later. In retrospect, I was really emotional the day before and I've been told that's often a sign things are getting ready to kick off. But that was the only sign.

Mines was in the middle of the night at 36+5. No sign before hand just woke up thought I was peeing and jumped up to Hollywood style gush!

I got up early in the morn as needed a wee started to go back to sleep when pop my waters went with my 2nd, contractions started straight away and he was born 20 mins later, my 3rd I trumped lol mum and hubby were in the room and we all burst into laughter which half way through was interrupted by my waters going same as my son contractions started straight away and my daughter was born 40 mins later :) x

I woke up with a little wet patch so phoned my best friend, as didn't know if I had just wet myself a bit lol, then when I was on phone I had a massive gush, loads of it. Had no signs at all, was 3 weeks early too.

I woke at 4am for a wee, jumped out of bed heard a pop and it all gushed out. No signs at all, I was 40+3. x

I was asleep and was woken up by the feeling of a little trickle of fluid.

I went to the bathroom to have a wee and put a pad on and by time i got back to the bedroom my pad was soaking wet :shock: then had a gush of fluid whilst on phone to the hospital and then a gush whilst at the hospital and again as i was leaving the hospital. OMG there was so much fluid. in total i had 4 gushes and each soaked through a clean pad and completely soaked my bottoms to point they were dripping wet. and then during pushing stange midwife had to break more waters - the ones behind his head :shock: my bump had always been a solid football but it was all water! LO was a tiny one at birth to

Mine only broke on my first, they didn't break on my last 2.
I was 38 weeks and I got up in the morning and was on my way to the toilet when gush my waters went, huge amount of waters. My contractions started straight away and got more intense by the minute. My daughter was born 3 hours later.
I had no show and no signs that my waters were going to break.

No show at all but I had been having contractions very randomly and far apart since the night before I just thought I was having bowel issues tbh. We went to get take out and waters went in the drive thru.

My waters broke when I was getting out of the shower at 37 1/2 weeks - no show or contractions or anything. Though I did have a strange feeling that things were going to happen for a few days before that, even though I had no reason to feel like that iykwim?

I had no show at all. Just full on contractions. Then I got a really strong contractions and felt a pop and the water gushed out! Think I'd have been around 5-7cm dilated when that happened. X

I was just having braxton hicks well i thought there were as they were mild tightenings but a few mild tightenings whilst sat on the sofa my waters went with a pop!

I knew I was in labor the night before. I was in and out of sleep with contractions all the night. Then I got one that really hurt and I got out the bed and my water just broke. Labor moved pretty quick from that point on! Hope the same happens this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->