Second tri now, baby #2 scan pics - 12 week scans are so much clearer these days?!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Moving over earlyish... had my 12 week scan yesterday and after a few scares everything is perfect 😁 baby number 2 is on her/his way. (I think I've guessed already what it is haha)
How is everyone feeling? Hope we are all well.

Here's some pics from my scan. I can't believe how clear they were and how good the scan was compared to my one with Millie. Does anyone fancy giving me a guess? :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20170510_170402.jpg
    20170510_170402.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20170510_170430.jpg
    20170510_170430.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170510_170446.jpg
    20170510_170446.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 23
Welcome! I know I couldn't believe it either. They look as clear as the one I had done at 18 weeks with my dd. Lovely pics. What do you think you are having? X

Welcome! I know I couldn't believe it either. They look as clear as the one I had done at 18 weeks with my dd. Lovely pics. What do you think you are having? X

I know it's crazy isn't it. I asked and they said their technology has massively improved the last 2 years! I think another girl, What do you think? X

That's interesting! I'm completely happy either way, I just want a healthy baby. As cliche as that sounds 😁 I've just got a gut feeling x

I'm so excited to find out 😁 I've got another 4 weeks yet mind haha. I'm so impatient too. This time though I don't wanna buy stuff until I know the sex, last time I went wild on white clothes and then when I found out she was a girl I bought all girly stuff haha and wanted her in that!
And me and OH just can not agree on names 😑

My first was also born in 2012 and I was shocked by the scans this time round. Mostly by the 4D one we had at 27 weeks. I thought it was good last time but this time it blew me away! I'll go boy too :)

My first was also born in 2012 and I was shocked by the scans this time round. Mostly by the 4D one we had at 27 weeks. I thought it was good last time but this time it blew me away! I'll go boy too :)

Oh my god I know it's crazy isn't it. My 12 week one looks clearer than my 20 week last time! I can't believe how close they are aswell. Congrats, you're nearly there this time. Hope all goes well 😁

It's a weird one because everyone's saying boy skull girl nub 😁

Lovely clear scan pics :) the nub shot isn't really clear though. From what I can see I would guess another girl.

What I think is absolutely crazy aswell is that the one pic looks exactly like my daughter's 12 week svan... look!

Attachments

• IMG_2017-05-12_09-13-44.jpg
    IMG_2017-05-12_09-13-44.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
Adorable!!! Welcome over! I'd also guess girl!!

I was shocked at how clear they are now! Its only been 5 years but they've come along way!

Skull theory is not reliable at all but by nub it's very girly :)

I'm guessing another :pink: for you too :)

Very clear pics! It is amazing how much they grow from the first scan at 6-8 weeks until 12 weeks. Welcome over to the second trimester btw!

Thank you everyone! I'm actually having a private gender scan next weekend, I can't help myself 😁 I can't wait for the 20 week scan! I've had a gut feeling it's a girl too, and only girl guesses on every site I've asked... so we'll see 😁

Hi everyone! Well I've just had an early scan and... it's a girl!!! I'm also 15 weeks 6 days haha! ❤ you were all right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->