Secret Santa for under £10

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
Hello grotto ladies
Need some direction I've been given my secret Santa, she's a new mum got two older kids and a house full of birds and dogs too. I'm totally stuck in what to buy her but it's to be under £10. It can be funny as well :)
Any help or direction appreciated

Not sure if she's into that sort of stuff but body shop has 40% off atm and free delivery over £5?

I shall take a look. I want to get her something nice x

The gift of time by the sounds of it!! Prezzybox have some good funny secret Santas for under £10 if you change your mind about wanting something nice, having said that I'm sure they also have some genuine presents in the right section but I wasn't looking there

Scent diffuser sticks I got some in Dobbies today for £10

I bought my secret Santa at work a snow fairy gift set from lush. It was £8 and comes wrapped beautifully :)

I was going to suggest lush as you don't have to wrap it either and might be appricated by a mum who probably never has 5 minutes to herself.

Next have some lovely jar candles and diffusers in at the moment under £10 i bought one with a bix of chocs for my secret santa

I've got my secret Santa an adult colouring in book and a pack of felt tip pens (I know her well so this will be a huge hit!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->