Secret Santa, HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm desperate for help it'd be sooo much appreciated!!

Basically I've done SS this year with a few girls I chat to online, I really want to get my person something to do with cake/doughnuts/chocolate/costa/ttc or just food in general.. We've got a £10 budget so would prefer lower than £10 since I need to post too..

Anybody have any good ideas? I was speaking to a cupcake maker close to her house but she's very expensive :( was gonna get 6 "guess who" cupcakes. I can't get anything fresh and then post it because it'll go off by xmas day wont it :(

Thanks in advance ladies x

£5 costa gift card plus a mug?
A baking kit - recipe card, sprinkles, cookie cutter etc up to your budget
Krispy Kreme gift card if there is one near her house
A pot of gold - chocolate coins, lindt reindeer, whatever other gold wrapped sweeties you can find
Hot chocolate kit - nice cup, posh cocoa, candy cane, marshmallows
Pampering kit - slipper socks, nail file, face mask sachet, large size bar of chocolate, mini bubble bath

Love the pot of gold idea, I'd have to try to find a gold pot though haha! Thank you!

They have some lovely foodie gifts in TK Maxx at the moment, but only if you've got time to have a proper browse...

Oh yeh, TK Maxx usually have some unusual bits and bobs in - flavoured oils, spice mixes, cooking equipment. I love having a hunt through their stuff.

Think I'll have an early mooch to town thanks ladies, TK Maxx first! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"