**Secretly Excited after some New today...**

Early_Bump

Reaction score
Well i got email back from a top london clinic 'the lister' saying they would consider me for egg share ivf... im so happy i have 'some' hope if nothing else. They have said they have apppointments avialble in 3 weeks time to start the ball rolling but im going to leave it til end Jan want to get christmas out the way and lose some weight my bmi needs to be 30 or under for the treatment im currently at 32 so need to loose a stone which is more than do able.... Ive read through everything they have sent me and im happy with it all i understand it all... omg i know its only the beginning but we might actually get a nice healthy term baby at long last...

EKKKK... its our 2yr wedding annervesry today and we havnt really celebrated it due to max... its 5 wks today since he fell asleep at 2hrs and 13mins old and it just doesnt feel right... but this news has really perked me up xxx

That's absolutely wonderful news for you hun - i know a few girls that have done this at the Lister and they have found them to be absolutely fantastic! This is something i was keen to try but alas i'm going to be too wrinkly....:yipee: for you though! xx

Sorry about your loss, how heartbreaking :cry:. Im happy to hear you have recieved some good news, wish you all the best on the road to achieving your dream xo :hugs:

Please give us an update on everything hun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->