seeking reassurance/ honest opinion

Blu10

Reaction score
Im a little anxious after a mc a few years ago and am now preg for 3rd time (Ds is 3). I have felt crampy all day so did another test. First test was 21st 2nd was 24th... i dont think the progression is dark enough and im worried beanie wont stick. Please help x thank u x

Attachments

• 1419440933769.jpg
    1419440933769.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 72
It looks like its darkened to me. That's similar to what my lines looked like in the initial days. What are your dpo's on these?

Hi vs thanks for replying. Im not too sure as we were ntnp and this was our 2nd cycle off BC so last months cycle was 32 days. I get ov pain and ewcm so dont temp or anything but think AF wouldve been due roughly monday. My EDD based on LMP is 31st aug which makes me 4+2 but could be a bit mire or less x

So many things can affect the progression of lines on tests. some never get really dark! Try and take your mind from it and test in a few days. I know it's easier said than done. Merry Christmas

It looks promising though. The first week is nervewracking but this does look like its darkening. If you have doubts about the 24th test for any reason, test tomorrow and compare to day 21 and it should confirm a darker progression.

Thanx everyone! Decided whatever the outcome I am powerless to change it so Im going to enjoy tomorrow with my DS and DH and then were away for the weekend so will retest on monday! I still feel tired, a bit queasy and sore boobicles so hope thats positive. Merry christmas xxx

Just to update... i caved and tested today.... frer line has definitely got darker. Feeling crampy again today but remember being like that with DS and constantly checking myself. Fingers crossed x

I was one of those people who OBSESSED over testing until I was 9 weeks or so! And what I learned from that is a positive is a positive :thumbup: That might sound like I'm oversimplifying it, but every woman and pregnancy is different. Some women's test lines don't darken at all, and they go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies.

Try not to stress :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"