Seizures?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

As most of you are aware Jasmine had her second seizure over xmas, its her second within a month and she had a CT scan which was normal, lumbar puncture was negative, and blood and stool samples were clear, so there was no known reason for her to fit and as to why it was such a bad one, I had childhood epilepsy, could it be that? The doctor has referred her for another EEG but I'm concerned.

Sorry hun didn't want to read and run i have no clue. I hope thats it for jasmine and she doesn't have to go through any more.

It could be that....they may have to give her the 24 hour eeg, which is fun, btw, I had one in high school. It is great news that her labs came back all clear. That should put your mind somewhat at ease. I'm sure the next few weeks will clear up all your questions as they try to figure out the source. They ruled out febrile seizures? Good luck....*hugs*

my cousin had childhood eplilepsy then it just went hope shes ok

Thats what i thought when you posted that she had another fit , first thing that came to my mind.
I'd mention it and see what tests they can carry out to determine if it is that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->