Selling on FB? How does it work (would anyone buy these anyway?)

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
I've heard folk mentioning about selling on FB - how do you do that? Am I just being slow :lol:

Also, please be honest - would you buy/do you think people would buy these little charms? Semi-precious polished stones, music notes, Chinese symbols etc. Some made of old, recycled jewellery. Would they be better as keyrings, as they are, or something else?

I made these ages ago when I was bored. I figured if people would want them I could make more... no idea where to start though really!

Thanks in advance :flower:

Attachments

• charmsimade.jpg
    charmsimade.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 22
they are really lovely, I am sure loads of people would be interested in them.

Just type a search for your area and the local selling page will probably be in the list, then you ask to join and once you are a member you can post and add photos as normal.

what do people do with these type of charms? i always see them in shops and wonder what they attach to?

what do people do with these type of charms? i always see them in shops and wonder what they attach to?

They can attach to phones, handbags, keyrings etc :flower:

I thought about getting keyrings to attach them too. Wondered about making little fabric charms too (sort of like friendship bracelet kind of designs but smaller if that makes sense :))

I like them!

Would definately use it on my phone, had a charm on my last one and it saved it from hitting the floor many, many times!

they'd make lovely necklace pendants, or am i barking up the wrong tree?!

Thanks hun necklace pendants is a good idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->