sending the invites

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
how close to the wedding do you send out the invites? we are only inviting about 5 ppl to ours as id prefer it to be just us and the kids but oh said i should invite my mum, dad & step mum, aunt and oh's dad. we are planning to go to vegas to get married (my dream wedding :happydance:) so god knows if theyll even come. dunno when i would send invites for a wedding abroad

well giving people at least a few months to save and book the trip is nice. So 6ish months maybe

normally they say 6-8weeks but we are having lots of people from out of town so sending then 6months in advance. i would say for a holiday abroad the sooner the better, people will need to book longer of work book flights etc and save money.

It depends on where your wedding is being held (if people have to travel) and what kind of gift list you have.

My friend sent hers out in nov and she was getting married the following June, rather annoying because I kept forgetting when it was.

As your getting married in Vegas I would give them quite a few months to get money together to go. For a normal wedding I think 8 weeks is the norm

TBH cause it's abroad, I'd send them ASAP

Im sending mine ASAP, we're getting married in Turkey next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->