Sensitive nipples and breast need advice!

Raven8769

Reaction score
My fiancée and I aren't trying but not preventing we want to wait till he has been at his job for 6 months before actually trying. My last period was March 5th I'm due for my next period April 2nd. It started about last week and seems to be more noticeable. My nipple area on both my boobs have been more sensitive. I know that that can also happen when your ovulating and getting ready to start your period and I've exoerien that now and again in the past. But this seems more present than it ever has before. I'm 28 have no kids I know big surprise considering most women already have kids at my age but I've want to wait for my the right person to have kids with. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. Too broke to get a test and have no way to see a doctor to find out. I was shaving today in the bathroom and from my right nipple being on my leg seemed to get very sensitive and was very sore by the time I was finished shaving it hurt to put my bra back on. I did notice that they are not as sensitive when I wear a bra. I don't understand this and could really use some advice. Thank you for listening. :)

If you can't afford a test or a doctor unfortunately all you can do is wait. Sorry

Yes I know sadly it's a waiting game. Last night I was up till nearly 4:30 in the morning with the worst heartburn to the point my stomach was hurting thee up some of my food yuck. Just 2 more days till I supposed to get my period and then I'll know.

Also I wanted to add that I already know it's a waiting game I am asking for advice from others who have been pregnant if I wNted to be told unfortunately I have to wait then I would read articles on this that tell you the same thing. No offense. :)

Well try not to stress because that could delay af as well and then you'll be really confused... Good luck!

Thank you! I'm not stressing just wanted advice from other women who have experienced pregnancy as I have not. I just wanted advice on if anyone else has experienced things like this either from during pregnancy or when they were ovulating/getting ready to start their period. Hats really what I'm asking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->