*September babies*

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies!

I am officially in the third trimester and excited to meet my little guy even though its still a while to go!

So I thought it would be nice to have some other ladies who are having their babies in Sept to share the wait with!! :coffee:

It would be nice to know:

Your expected due date
Gender/ Team Yellow
Number of kids you have
How are you feeling
Name picked out.. If any.

Mine is that I have a scheduled c-section for the 21st of Sept at 39 weeks and 2 days. Its a boy! (another). I have 1 son who is almost 4. I am getting very tired and uncomfortable and hungry! But otherwise coping well. We have chosen the name Ruben for our second son!!

Looking forward to hearing from you ladies!!

Welcome to third tri :) not a sept baby but thought I'd say hi

I'll be officially joining 3rd tri later this week, and although Im due in October, I'll be having a September baby. I cant believe its getting so close! Already 5 days into july...next month we can say next month! Holy cannoli.

DD: October 7. Im expecting somewhere between September 16-23. For some reason since the beginning of this pregnancy Ive felt like September 22 would be the day, so we'll see. :haha:

Gender: We were team yellow, until baby decided to go spread eagle on us from the second the tech put the wand on me. :boy:

Other Kids: DD is 5, DS is 2.5

Feeling pretty good. Just dealing with SPD. Starting to become a pain in the butt rolling over in bed now. :haha:

Name: Maxtyn. Im hoping I can convince hubby to use either Tyler (hubbys name) or James (my grandfathers name) as his middle, but hes not fond of either. DS has hubbys middle name, so I feel like this one should have a "special" middle name too. Hubby wants Elliot for his middle name...we'll see. :shrug:

Crazy to think less than two months until September!

I'm due September 20th with team pink,
I've a DS who will turn 4 right before baby is born,
And her name will be Juliette Elise!

I'm feeling mostly okay but definitely feeling that third trimester burn already, takes me a while to get off the bed or even turn in the bed, can't do so much around without feeling back pain and lots of pressure in the pelvic area.

The nursery is almost done though so that's awesome!

Technically my due date is October 1st but I feel like I'll likely be in September. Was going to start a thread for October, but it's a quieter month so far it seems on this board lol.

So I'm due October 1
Having a girl :)
Currently have 2 boys!
sore sore sore sore
Still undecided!

:wave:

Your expected due date: September 4, 2016 However, I'm fairly certain LO will be born at the very end of August.
Gender/ Team Yellow: :blue:
Number of kids you have: 3 - 8yo DS, (almost) 7yo DD, and an angel daughter who would be 4; This will be OH's first though.
How are you feeling: Meh. This pregnancy has been rough. Fortunately, there haven't been any real complications but I've been sick and tired and in pain almost the entire time. I'm just ready to be done.
Name picked out: LO will be named Everett Michael :)

This is so exciting can't believe it's almost our time ;)
I will be having our 3rd dd on September 24th. This is a planned c section, unless I go into labor early my doctor said I could try for a vba2c if I want. I'm still undecided on which way I'll go if I go into labor. Our lo will be named Juliyette Louise. I'm for the most part feeling great. I was at the hospital Friday night having contractions every 2-3 minutes for a couple hours, but they fizzled out thank God! And I got to go home. Sure hope time flies as I can't wait to have lo safely in my arms :)

Hi Ladies, Im due Sept. 26th with a boy. His name is Kye.
Ive been measuring about a week ahead on ultrasounds and last week they measured with a tape and I measured 2 weeks ahead. I hope I go earlier! I had no issues besides not being able to sleep almost the whole pregnancy. No morning sickness or anything. Now though, the last month or so Im so big Im miserable and having breathing problems with my asthma. Its been so humid her! I feel like such a sissy all at once. This is my third son. I also have one daughter. So Kye is my 4th child. Im much older (45) my youngest child is 19 and oldest is 26 so this has been an adventure and we are starting all over! Im ready for this little guy to get here already!!

Great to hear from all you ladies!!

This pregnancy has flown by and before we know it they will be here!! How exciting!!

Not allot of first time mommies so most of us will be welcoming our 2nd, 3rd or 4th!! It remains such a wonderful experience though!!

This will be my 2nd and last.. :( so its kinda bittersweet as its the last time I will have a belly or feel a baby move inside.. so as much as I want him to be here already, I kinda want to hold on to this time before its gone! (pregnancy makes me so nostalgic... lol!!!)

This pregnancy has seemed to go by really quickly for me, too. Feels like just yesterday I got my bfp and now I'm starting to think about labor/delivery and trying to get everything organized for LO's arrival. Just seems like no time has passed at all.

I'm with you ladies, seems to be moving right along. I really need to get a move on. I haven't done anything yet I.e. Cleared the nursery, paint it, get it ready. I still have to find my baby clothes (see what I have, what I need), bassinet, all my baby stuff. A bit different this time around than with my first, lol. Eek, I have a lot to do still.

Haha yes, me too. 10 weeks to go and all we have is a pram so far! and a few pieces of clothing but time has gone by so fast. I should also really get a move on to get things ready!

Totally different than with our first too! Where at 10 weeks to go, everything was ready, hospital bag packed etc!

I am super excited for the birth but just so busy with a toddler in the house that you leave things till the last minute!!

im due 1st sept with boy no2 first boy was born 2011 8lbs 6oz .....this one I feel is deffo going to be smaller and tbh trying to keep my legs crossed cus at 33 weeks I feel hes already wanting to say hi eeeeek

So I'm 30 weeks!!! Eeeek!!

the countdown begins!! How is everyone feeling? Hospital bags packed yet?

I hear you Mimi, some days I wonder if this little one will stay put or will grace us with his presence earlier :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->