September ladies let the countdown begin!

Shezza84uk

❤️Our family is complete, mum of 6❤️
Reaction score
Alright ladies....let's hear the baby names & how many days left before we meet our love bugs!!!!!

I'll start...43 days with baby Joshua Elijah!

Alright Mummies to be.....ready...set...go.....let's hear those days & names :)

35 days to go! If our little Madam decides to be on time that is. We will only share her name once she's here though. Love the name Joshua!

19 days for me! I'm team yellow so not finalised any names yet. I am so excited. X

A matter of hours to go till I meet Aleksander Johannes and Mikhail Leigh technically I'm supposed to have 44 days to go...

A matter of hours to go till I meet Aleksander Johannes and Mikhail Leigh technically I'm supposed to have 44 days to go...

OMG Bon... Good luck!! Your tickers are confusing my, by the way... How come the top one says 76 days to go?

43 days to go :) little boy ! No name as of yet eeeeek!! Poor thing x x x x

I'm so excited! Wouldn't think I've done this before eh? Lol 1st tri seems not so long ago eeeee....

40 days to go cant't wait to meet her! We havent decided on a name top three this week are Ruby, Amelia and Maisie! Always knew with Lucie what she was going yo be called can't decide with this one!

24 days to go now! We can't agree on names at the moment, but it's likely to be either Chloe Isabella (hubby's choice) or Freya Isabella (my choice).

43 days to go for me too!!!! Even tho it's 6 weeks cos its next month it seems really scary!!!!

We're still team yellow but have one name for each!xxx

43 days untill I get to meet my daughter Esmee Sophia :D

Also Shezza good to see you around i've missed you!! :D where have you been?

I cant believe September isnt long away!! I just cant help but think im going to end up going into October LOL xx

22 days for me, we've stayed team yellow and we don't even have a short-list of names yet. Oh dear :wacko:

OMG Bon... Good luck!! Your tickers are confusing my, by the way... How come the top one says 76 days to go?

Thank you... I've been trying to figure out why that one is off since I got it :shrug: Even when I changed it, it still was funny...

26 days to go till we meet our little princess who we've yet to decide on a name for! :cloud9:

Sooo excited!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->