• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September

calypso

One beautiful Daughter!
Reaction score
So... September is the month we officially NTNP. Last month was no bc but we avoided fertile days. Getting a bit nervous considering September starts tomorrow! Granted, I have one AF between now and ov around the 23... It just seems so close!

:dance:

Ooooo... Exciting, good luck and fingers crossed. :dust:

Oh how exciting. Good luck hun.

im hoping to start with the soy isoflavones next cycle as its too late to start it this one as im already cd5 so really hoping that October will be our month if not November xx
Good Luck to everyone for this month xx

Good luck calypso - hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your BFP!

im hoping to start with the soy isoflavones next cycle as its too late to start it this one as im already cd5 so really hoping that October will be our month if not November xx
Good Luck to everyone for this month xx

Can anyone take them or is it just for wonky cycles? They seem to do the trick!

Hopefully we'll be NTNP from September! I'm waiting for my first period after coming off the pill

oh good luck and come over and join us now you are very welcome the more the merrier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->