seriously

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
Last week I was dehydrated with high Bp and swelling. I go to my appointment yesterday and my body acts right. Wtf. Why cant it act up while I'm at the Dr!!!!!! I'm miserable oh so miserable. I dont sleep I dont eat much. I'm over being preg.

Any suggestions on using evening primrose oil??

Oh honey I really sympathise :( so sorry you're feeling so rubbish. Sadly I tried evening primrose oil when I was overdue last time and it did nothing. Also I know it's rubbish but you really shouldn't make any attempts to get the baby out for another few weeks :( I know how miserable you must be but pre term babies are bloomin hard work and often have feeding problems or allergies even after this gestation. Try getting another app with the dr and hope you're really ill that day!! So sorry :hugs:

I know it's hard, but 35 weeks is not a great time for baby to arrive. Baby's before 37weeks often end up with feeding issues (suck reflex not developed) temp regulation issues and sometimes breathing issues. Every week in the last tri counts for something ! I wouldn't try encourage labour just yet Hun. Hang in there .... Just a few more weeks

I dont want him out now but I heard epo is spose to help with tearing and to start it around 34-35 weeks

oh I get it .... :thumbup: sorry bad preggo brain :dohh: lol

I dont want him out now but I heard epo is spose to help with tearing and to start it around 34-35 weeks

I dont know about epo for tearing (I thought it stimulated the uterus to contract?) But if your worried about tearing (I'm terrified!) I read about perineum massage and have got some gel from mother care (it has really good reviews) to help soften the area and prevent tearing. I have added the link I read about the message - the things we do in pregnancy eh?!?!

https://www.madeformums.com/pregnancy/your-perineum-and-how-to-look-after-it/30002.html

https://www.madeformums.com/pregnancy/perineal-massage---how-and-why/29769.html

Ooh yes you can use EPO to massage the perineum - if you can reach :haha:

For ladies worried about tearing, I had a 3rd degree tear thanks to forceps and baby getting stuck last time. I certainly dudbt feel the tearing because everything else was hurting so much! They sewed me up in theatre and it's all healed beautifully now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->