Sertraline/Zoloft question

TTCabundle

Reaction score
I started taking my Sertraline again today (50mgs), im supposed to take 200mgs but im working my way up again as I stopped taking them a few months ago! Anywayy.. this is my first day ive taken it and I feel so nauseous! Is this normall? I cant remember having it last time because it was so long ago. Did anyone else have this and if so, how long did it last? Im determined to stick it out this time X

antidepressants can have so many side effects and they are different for each person. If you don't feel well on the Zoloft talk to your doctor and ask if you can try a different medication. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply :)!

I've had sertraline before, I was on them for 4 years soi think they're the right ones for me. I think this is just one of the side effects you get at first, as much as it sucks, eugh x

I got side effects when I first started sertraline. Mine were insomnia and twitchy legs in bed. It settled down after a few days, I found it hell not being able to sleep!!! xx

I got side effects when I first started sertraline. Mine were insomnia and twitchy legs in bed. It settled down after a few days, I found it hell not being able to sleep!!! xx

I had the exact same problem last night :dohh:. Hopefully it dies down quick for me too! Thanks x

I have been on sertraline for years and yes it's totally normal to feel this way. I felt like I was hungover for about a week and was just like a zombie. It can have different side effects for different people, but they do improve and the Sertraline will then hopefully start working for you. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->