Severe cramping no bleeding praying hard.

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
Friday night I started having severe cramps I thought maybe I had just pulled a muscle from my severe morning sickness as I did that with dd and wasn't even this sick. I went all day Saturday hoping it would get better but it kept getting worse so we were instructed to go to the ER.

At the ER they did an intravaginal ultrasound and found baby tucked between my uterine wall and its yok sack. The fetal sack was measuring 3 days ahead of lmp date baby was hiding so well she couldn't get a picture but baby had a heart rate of 122bpm.

The er doc came in and said baby looked viable but it was to early to tell. So here I am 2 days later still cramping waiting and praying for some sign. I'm still very sick I go see my on tomorrow. So I'm praying for some good news

Sending you lots of luck hope everything is ok :hugs:

My ob today basically said he wasn't worried at All which freaks me out cause I'm still cramping really bad but I thankfully still have really bad morning sickness.

Bad morning sickness is still a really good sign, fingers crossed your womb is just stretching and making space for the little baby :) x x

I have had some terrible cramps. But they were really from constipation. I feel constipation/indigestion pains can hurt just as bad. Do you think there is a chance that could be what's causing your cramps?

It might sound silly but I've been doubled over in pain with constipation. It couldn't be that could it??

I have had some constipation but that's a different discomfort. When I have these cramps you can see my lower abdomen suck in. The nurse yesterday asked me if I was sure I was having a baby or was it an alien

I'd ask to see another doctor if I could. I'd just want a 2nd opinion. That doesn't sound normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->