Severe cramps 2-3 days pp?

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
They are comparable to my early labor contractions and I'm just not coping with them even with pain killers. Anyone else had this? I can't remember how they were with my first. She was bf and my new lo is not.

After pains.
Totally normal AND more painful each subsequent pregnancy. They are horrible and comparable to labor pains- I personally thougt worse.

Breastfed baby or not your uterus is shrinking down and those pains are the result.

I used a heating pad and round the clock pain meds- but truthfully? Nothing helped.

I've found massaging my tummy helps a little when I'm getting them. Mine have stopped now though.

Mine lasted four days this time and were agony. I actually called the birth centre as I was worried something was really wrong but the MW told me it was normal. They really took my breath away.

I found mine really painful, too - sometimes they would make me gasp. Lasted about 3 days, I think. I hope they go away soon x

Happy to report I only had them for a few more days. I still cramp sometimes but nowhere near as bad!

Now it feels my lady parts are burning. Feels more like a urine thing than a lady parts thing...but i have no idea. episiotomy and they emptied my bladder twice during the labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->