Severe Irrit.- Using Pot-5.5wks pg

Mt.Baby

Reaction score
I eat well & exercise. I run 1/2 marathons. I already have 1 5yr old girl, & I dont remember this w/ her. Im SO irritated!!! Especially to my husband, he hates me now. I smoke a puff or two (medicinal) to help w/ my extreme irritability & sad/crying, anger I have towards him. It does help. I know I need to stop. It's been this way since we found out last weekend. Too much tension in the house. Im not even feeling excited & we've been trying for 1.5yrs... :(

thoughts? (no preachees..live & let live).

Swap the pot for meditation or yoga, I dont really care how bad you are feeling, you should be putting your baby 1st, especially after it has taken you so long to conceive him/her!!! Wake up to reality and stop being so selfish!!!! Have you any idea how many women would love to be in your shoes right now? But you must have an idea seeing as you have been TTC for so long!

Look, sorry for the rant but you need a major wake up call. You must know the dangers of smoking cigarettes during pregnancy, let alone smoking an illegal drug. Find another way to relieve your stresses and strains. Why are you feeling so angry with your husband? Would it help to talk about it with me on here? Like I said earlier, sorry for having a go above, I'm frustrated myself and am having bouts of intense anger, so maybe it would be good for me to talk to you as well...
I'm here if you need a chat to relax :)

Mt.Baby--- Big hugs to you

I myself smoked pot while pregnant because I was incredibly sick for the first 4 months. My doctor gave me cancer grade anti-nausea meds. At that point I made the personal decision that pot a better choice for me. If I didn't take a puff or two I couldn't eat, or even get out of bed, all I could do was dry heave!!! My daughter developed perfectly fine and is now a healthy beautiful 7 mo.

because pot is illegal there is a lot of misinformation out there. It's not as bad as some folks think. taking any medication while pregnant isn't ideal, but you have to weigh the risks and benefits and make a decision that is right for YOU. There are some good articles I read while pregnant, try googling the benefits of marijuana in pregnancy.

Go your own way and let the people talk!

I myself smoked pot while pregnant because I was incredibly sick for the first 4 months. My doctor gave me cancer grade anti-nausea meds. At that point I made the personal decision that pot a better choice for me. If I didn't take a puff or two I couldn't eat, or even get out of bed, all I could do was dry heave!!! My daughter developed perfectly fine and is now a healthy beautiful 7 mo.

because pot is illegal there is a lot of misinformation out there. It's not as bad as some folks think. taking any medication while pregnant isn't ideal, but you have to weigh the risks and benefits and make a decision that is right for YOU. There are some good articles I read while pregnant, try googling the benefits of marijuana in pregnancy.Go your own way and let the people talk!

surely articles about the benefits of marijuana in pregnancy are blank pages!!!!! I can't think of any benefits of illegal drugs being passed to a developing baby??
I totally agree with wish4ababy ...... there must be other ways to de stress

because pot is illegal there is a lot of misinformation out there. It's not as bad as some folks think. taking any medication while pregnant isn't ideal, but you have to weigh the risks and benefits and make a decision that is right for YOU. There are some good articles I read while pregnant, try googling the benefits of marijuana in pregnancy.Go your own way and let the people talk!

surely articles about the benefits of marijuana in pregnancy are blank pages!!!!! I can't think of any benefits of illegal drugs being passed to a developing baby??
I totally agree with wish4ababy ...... there must be other ways to de stress

sorry. but i had to respond to that. if smoking weed means a pregnant lady who has spent 5/6/7/8 + months being unable to eat or drink, hooked up to an IV in a hospital bed, and taking about 5 different types of medication just to give her a short period of relief from the intense nausea and constant wretching and vomitting, can eat, drink, nourish her baby, and function, then im sorry, but in my book... that is a HUGE benefit.

i had hiddeous hyperemesis when i was pregnant, and had i known about the connection between this and some ease to HG symptoms, id have bloody well tried it! seriously, unless you have been there you have no idea what its like, so making a blanket statement like there being NO reason to consider it, its a little ignorant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->