Sex 3 days BEFORE any ewcm

Jem2bee

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi, my partner and I has sex 3 days before any ewcm appeared in my underwear.
It has been showing when I wipe for 2 or 3 days now.
How high are the chances of me being pregnant?
The ewcm is thick, slimey (sorry!), cloudy and a VERY light brown tint. with one dark brown "strand" inside the ewcm on one occasion.
However, it did change to dry and stretchy yesterday, and today it's more creamy in consistency.
If anyone else experienced this before a bfp or bfn I'd love to hear your experiences.
Any help or info would be hugely appreciated.
We suffered a 9 week miscarriage in January, I think falling pregnant would be very healing as we would love children.
Thanks so much x

Hello!

Apparently you are most fertile on the last day that you have your EWCM. But because you can't predict which day is the last day, it's best to get the baby dancing done before and during the time you have EWCM. Sperm can also live for upto 7 days waiting for that egg, so there is a good chance!

Sorry for your previous loss xxx

It's best to have sex when you see the ewcm, but it's possible you could still get pg from BD before that. The cm before ewcm is transitional and somewhat fertile.. I know of women who've gotten pregnant from sex 5 and 7 days before O, when they weren't having ewcm yet. So it's possible!

Thank you for the advice, heres an update
At 4 dpo roughly! I had cramping in my lower abdomen, lasted one night only.
Since then I've had a higher temperature than usual, dizziness at times and some nausea.
Also my stomach constantly feels empty, wether I eat or not.
I'm due for af around the 2nd so will test then
Hoping for a bfp!
Has anybody experienced this and had a bfp?
Any advice is welcome :)

Jem2bee what was the verdict? I'm curious as Im in the same situation right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->