Sex after an episiotomy?

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I have posted in another forum then decided this one may be a better place!
Just wondering when you first DTD after an episiotomy? I had a 2nd degree cut with stitching(after forceps) they seem to have healed. wondering how it was for you and when did you do it? Im only 5 weeks 1 day pp so not had a doctors check yet but midwife said I was healing well at 2 week check
Thanks in advance xx

Hello I had episiotomy after forceps too and at 9 weeks we DTD then again the other night. My scar hurts a bit but after a few mins its ok. Doesn't feel as good as it used to to be honest but I think after forceps it takes a while for everything to settle down. I had a pulling dragging sensation for ages too which is only just getting better its gone from feeling it everyday to only about 1 day a week. Hope this helps x

I had an episiotomy and forceps delivery and we DTD just under 4 weeks PP, as soon as my cut healed and I'd stopped bleeding, it was fine, we were very gentle and it was all okay

I waited till 14 weeks pp. was speaking to DH about it last night actually. Felt like we waited a long time but I would wait that long again. I had no pain at all and think it might have been a different story had we tried earlier.

Thanks ladies, its been 7 weeks still to nervous to try lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->