Sex dreams galore!!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Omg my saucy dreams have been quite hot since becoming pregnant- but these days I'm literally dreaming about sleeping with a different guy every night! Sometimes they are famous, sometimes they are not and I have to face these guys in my real life the next day lol!!
Anyone else's dream life making Katie price look like a virgin??!!

Yes to sexy dreams but only of my husband. I seem to dream all night every night. Last night I was peeling potatoes with an aunt I haven't seen in five years and crying because I put the baby out of a window. And my husband was rubbing my belly and books but he actually did roll over and put his hand on my tummy.

I have had very real, sexual dreams! I have even felt guilty as I have actually had pleasure out of these dreams!! Very weird and only happens when I am pregnant. Has happened for awhile so I think my hormones have slowed down!

I have dreams that I am having sex with different guys (and women :blush: never done that before) and even tons even with my man. Only thing is I could careless about having sex irl. Don't even touch me....grr :grr:

Man I wish. Every time I have a sexy time dream, my son wakes me up. Co sleeping annoys me now =P When I was pregnant with him, I dreamt about sex almost every night. It was kind of awesome, lol

Yea same here I can't find the energy for the real thing!!

I've been having dreams of different men lol 3 times so far one was my friends brother one was of a random man and my last was Justin Bieber lol there not sexual but I think if they carried on they may have got there

I dreamt of an ex boyfriend!! Felt so guilty the next day, like I'd cheated!

I have dreams about my builder ( who's also a family friend) but I only ever dream these dreams when he's due a visit so I spsnd the whole time talking to the floor and blushing ��

Definitely had sex dreams for a while there. One time I got so turned on I had to wake up hubby and DTD at like 3 in the morning. Whoops! Not like he was complaining though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->