Sex!

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
I have no idea where to put this so ile try in here.
I hast dtd since my youngest was concieved...2 years later and I've finally had sex lol
Dtd Monday of last week n had a little spotting but was fine, kept spotting little bit. Then dtd again and then monday was the last time and it really made me bleed and I'm still spotting today.

Now I no when u lose ur virginity it can make u bleed for afew days or even bring on a full period (I'm not due on till 21st)
So anyone with a similar experience or should I go docs?

It could be many of things or couldn't nothing at all :) do you have any pain? I kept having spotting and pain during sex so went to see y doc who referred me to gyno. Who told me when you have a baby and your cervix opens up, obviously it has to close again....when mine closed there was a tiny bit that hadnt gone back up into place so Everytime I had sex and that bit was touched it would cause me the pain and bleeding. They from the little bit off and everything has been fine since :) obviously that might not be what your problem is but it's always an option... Hope you figure it out soon :) x

Thanks. Not in any pain.
Seen as I'm due on in afew days ile see if it stops after then and if not ile go docs :)

Sorry I couldn't really offer much help or advice other than my own experience. Definatly worth a trip to the docs if it still causes you problems in the future? Did you tear or graze inside after giving birth? I monit was a while ago but if you did then you could have irritated the area a bit x

I did have an internal tear :S didn't even think about that! If it happens again ile have to go docs thinkin about it like that.

That Could just be the problem then :) defo worth a quick trip to the docs if it becomes a regular problem for you. No doubt there's a quick easy fix for it :) good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->