Share With Us Your Emotions The Day You Gave Birth

DianeBrandt

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
Wow! Well, I'm going to describe my emotions with a list of words:

Anxious, Overwhelmed (in a good way), Excited, Joyous, Scared, Blessed, Happy!

The experience of giving birth (the right before and the right after)... it's the best you've ever felt... multiplied.

It's such a special time. The emotions you feel can not be experienced by anyone, but moms!:cloud9:

Ecstatic,overwhelmed,sore,relieved,suprised,excited,lucky.

With Austin I was terrified. I didn't know what was happening (apart from the blinking obvious) and then I was so emotional when we were eventually handed our little boy for a quick cuddle before he had to go into an incubator

With Darcey I was excited. I wanted to meet my little girl snd I was also strangely confident even tho I was about to have 2 babies under the age of 1

I was drugged most of the morning, had csection. By the end of the day i was starting to come out of it and i really dont remember having any emotions. I slept through most of the first day, second day was overwhelming, thank god DH was with me the all time.

He had never changed a diaper his whole life when i woke up he had done several diaper changes and very proud of himself. I think him being there from the minute our LO was born created an immidiate bond, he spends a lot of time with him and LO knows his voice. I am not worried, just glad he is here to help, he has a week before he goes back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->