Share your symptoms

sara0324

Reaction score
:baby::baby:My period is supposed to arrive march 12th or 13th if it does, im hoping i'm pregnant!!
Here are the symptoms i've been having..
-heartburn like crazy and i never get heartburn
-frequent urination
-bloating
-slight cramping
-occasional nausea
-my boobs are soo sore and feel tingly sometime
- i seriously wanna eat everything..

What are some symptoms you felt during your early pregnancy?

Here were my symptoms when I was first pregnant with my DS:

1-2 dpo- slightly sore nipples, nothing else
2-8 dpo - nipples not sore anymore, minor twinges on and off in my uterus (thought maybe I was just imagining things since they were so minor)
9 dpo - very minor cramps in my uterus area, but again I thought I was imagining this because the cramps were SO mild and only happened on and off throughout the day
10 dpo - woke up with a tiny little cramp in my lower back so decided to test with FRER and got my BFP :D

I've been feeling nauseous on and off all week, lower backache and mild cramps in my lower abdomen like I've done a load of sit ups!

Hey we're cycle buddies!!
I'm having sharp pains in the sides of my breasts a d up into my armpits. And this wierd poking pain in my left ovary... So strange!!

Other than that.. NOTHING!
When are you testing?? Keep us posted!!
Good luck and baby dust!

I think I may have had some implantation bleeding :happydance: At least, it looked like it and I'm a few days after what I thought was ovulation as well. Fingers crossed!

My main symptoms in both pregnancies were veiny boobs, lots of CM, sensitive nipples, gassy (tmi lol), crampy, and achy "down there" :rofl:

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"