sharp/dull/cramps/pains??

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
last night while i was sleeping i kept having weird pains. stretching/dull , cramps, and some were sharp. i dunno if this is due to the baby? i hear round lig pain can happen but im unsure if this is what it was?

im worried bc this morning my belly was smaller almost flat. it hasnt been big at all but i have a little bump at night then its gone in am. im worried maybe the baby isn't ok? am i just being silly?

maybe i should get a pocket doppler.

a couple days ago my daughter bumped my tummy. it didnt hurt but that has me extra nervous

do you think this is cause to go to the ER?

It is completely normal to be concerned about a baby you're carrying, and no I don't think you're being silly. It probably wouldn't hurt to phone your doctor about the cramping, but as long as there isn't bleeding, I don't see the need to visit the ER. Those types of pains are very common during the second tri from the growing baby. I don't think a bump from your daughter would hurt anything either. If the doppler would ease your mind, I would invest in one. I bought one at the beginning of the second trimester with this baby and am glad I did! I still use it occasionally when I don't feel her move much during the day.

Completely normal to be bigger in the evening than am and to be crampy, achy etc.

Important thing is if the cramps are consistent and repeating that's what to watch out for.

Completely normal to be bigger in the evening than am and to be crampy, achy etc.

Important thing is if the cramps are consistent and repeating that's what to watch out for.

the last few nights and days ive been having pressure. like my uterus will tighten??? isnt it too early for braxton H? thats wlmost what it feels like? what would cause this?

also i think you were pregnant at the same time i was last year but i miscarried in dec

The tightening of the uterus may be braxton hicks. Technically they can start at 6 weeks, but most women don't feel them until they are further along. I've been having them now and again for the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->