Sharp pain in shoulder when breathing

Leo_Mumma

Reaction score
I've been getting a sharp pain in my left shoulder that's been getting worse over the past few days. I read somewhere it could be a sign of preeclampsia but had clear urine and although slightly higher than normal, a normal bp.

I'm just worrying it could be pregnancy releated although it's probably just a pulled muscle due to sleeping on my side or lifting something heavy.

Does anyone know if this is a symptom of anything I should get checked out? Tia x

Hahaha so this is going to sound REDICULOUS but I had a uti a few years back and every time I breathed in I got a super sharp pain in my shoulder and lungs. I went to the er because I couldn't figure out what it was after like a week. And they did a bunch of tests and told me it was a uti I asked how it could give me that much pain in my shoulder of all places and the doctor said that utipain can be presented anywhere in your body.

Shoulder tip pain is a symptom of ectopic pregnancy. I know it's not that in your case but shows it can be connected to gynaecological stuff?? They defibitely say specifically should TIP pain though xxx

I sometimes get a pain in my shoulder which i think is connected to my heartburn/acid reflux some how

It can be related to PE. I had severe shoulder pain a few weeks ago and was given an xray and CT scan. They ruled our PE but I was diagnosed with pneumonia instead! Definitely get seen hun x

I have asthma and if I have or am on the verge of having an asthma attack sometimes it makes my shoulder hurt. Even just being short of breath without an asthma attack can sometimes make my zhoulder hurt. Also, the sleeping on my side has caused me some shoulder pain the past few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->