• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sharp pains in breast?

puffers121

Reaction score
My left boob has a random jolt of a needly feeling nerve pain that comes and goes today. Always in the same spot!! Is this just boobs prepping for milk / growing? It's driving me crazy! It's not a tenderness or anything, just a pinching nerve at random times. I just find myself slapping my boob and that seems to help somehow lol

All worth it for baby, just feels odd/annoying :) Is this type of sharp nerve pain normal?

I've had this!! It's exactly what you describe. It's similar to a sharp pain I used to get when I breastfeeding and my breasts were over full, so I actually tried quickly expressing a little bit the other day to see if that was the problem haha. Unsurprisingly nothing came out. But I did realise I'd been kind of half sleeping on that breast that day and I think it got squashed and that started the pains off. So maybe you lay on yours too? I've no doubt it's all to do with prepping for breastfeeding as you say. Mine seems to have passed after I had exactly what you described down to a t for two or three days. Hopefully yours passes too. Just be careful not to press on either boob when lying down.

I hope it's normal lol

I have it too usually my right boob. I get even when not pregnant on occasion no idea why or what it's from but I just assumed it's normal. I think I mentioned it to my OB last pregnancy and she wasn't really concerned.

My boobs hurt so bad. They're tender and they have random shooting pains.

Glad I'm not the only one! It kind of passed for a bit and then I felt it again just briefly. I think you're right, Talia... I do lay on that side more often and the growing boobs seem to be in the way a lot more while sleeping!! Good theory there. It's such an odd feeling. Slapping/giving a squeeze seems like a good temporary fix at least. lol I've never breast fed before... So guess we'll see if that feeling is more frequent when the time comes. I can't express anything right now... Nada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->