Sharp -round ligament-like pain

mommabill

Momma of 4
Reaction score
Ok. So i've taken a test and it's negative. My question is...does the round ligament pain happen when NOT pregnant as well? I've experienced this a few times...can it happen around AF as well? I've never had it before unless preggers....help!

i dont know either hun. I didnt want to R&R :hugs:

Im getting it too tho :wacko: Im still breastfeeding and my cycle hasnt yet returned. I dont remember haviung it before AF (last af was 16 months ago!!) so i honestly cant remeber...

Im getting it now tho too...Its almost so bad it takes my breath away when i bend over... I only started NTNP a little over a 2 weeks ago..so I rekon im probably overthinking it...possibly even imagining it!

I hope somone else can answer you hun. il be watching this thread :hugs: Hope you get the result you want...

I don't think we can imagine that pain...who would DO that to themselves? HAHA...only when i get up too quickly...and yes, i've only had it when pg...BUT with all the stinkin' negative tests...i'll keep you posted if AF shows up...;)

yes do!

I actually yelled walking down the street with it last night, It really hurts, Its on the same side too :wacko: O god i dont know what to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->