Sharp Shootin back pain?

april24343

Reaction score
I have been havin this sharp shootin back pain in my lower back...is that norm? I have been so exhausted and just blah today and achey....Im kinda worried about it.....

April

If it is low down in the middle of your back, then that can be normal it is all part of the regualr pregnancy aches and pains, but if it is to a side, then I would go and see your GP as you could have a urine infection hun, which needs to be treated as soon as possible! If you have a shooting pain in your buttocks too, then it could be sciatica which would be unfortunate at this stage, but hopefully treated before baby grows enough to irritate it! :hugs:x

Thanks! It could be the Sciatica nerve pain it was almost like that but kinda mixed with AF like pain but it hasnt bothered me today and yesterday I was just so exhausted I could barely stand it! I feel much much better today!!!!! And I have a ultrasound on Thursday! I cant wait!!!!!!

April

I am glad you are feeling better hun......good luck with your ultra sound! x

Could just be normal day to day thing shave caused backache. Housework did it for me it was sort of sharp yet dull and was a sign Id over done it a little that day which isn't hard to do in pregnancy when your body is doing alsorts and your generally exhausted. First tri is the most tiring on your body until you start woddling imo lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->