Shaving before c-section?

Gnomer

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
So. After my glitter whupsie, I had to get OH to make me bald. All pubic hair gone. The glitter just wouldn't wash out of it and I can't reach to do it myself.

I'm having a c-section tomorrow. Just having a read of the notes, and it says not to shave. Too late. Bugger.

Are they going to refuse me and make me wait till I have a bit growth again? I don't want to go in all excited and end up not having one because I had to deglitter my fadge.
This glitter gets more and more inconvenient as the days go on!

I'm not sure what they would do, but I wouldn't think they would turn you away for that. There are some that say it increases the risk of infection if you do it yourself, but no where have I seen the percentages on that. They shave you before surgery anyway. And I had one friend whose doctor told her to shave before hand if she felt more comfortable with that than having a nurse do it in suite.

Oh gosh every time I see posts about your glitter experience I have a giggle :haha:

I wouldn't of thought they'd turn you away but I'm not sure. Could you call the ward and ask?

i wouldnt think they would send you away because u have shaved urself before going in .. maybe phone n ask, but i honestly dont see it being a major problem hun.
goodluck <3 xo

I was told to shave before my c-section the doctor said they would do it on the day if not but that they would use those disposable razors.

So I can't imagine it being a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->