she fits her car seat!!!

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi all just thought id post a few recent pics of rosalie i remember how small she was when i brought her home in her car seat and took these pics the other day and she actually fits into it!! Also sorry about the fact you can see down my top in one pic i just loooooove how content she looks :cloud9:

xxx

Attachments

• otherphone 004.jpg
    otherphone 004.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 13
  • otherphone 005.jpg
    otherphone 005.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • otherphone 009.jpg
    otherphone 009.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
  • otherphone 010.jpg
    otherphone 010.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
Awww. Is your carseat a Bebe Confort!! I have two of these, I loved them for the girls! I wanted them in red but OH insisted on black!
If it is a bebe do you have the loola pram??

She looks soooo gorgeous!! Can I have her?? xx

Also sorry about the fact you can see down my top in one pic i just loooooove how content she looks :cloud9:

xxx

Not at all - it gives a sort of frame of reference doesn't it. Unless you have humungous ZZ boobs, she still looks so teeny tiny.

Reminds me of when I first started feeding - she was like a pimple on my boob!

Awww. Is your carseat a Bebe Confort!! I have two of these, I loved them for the girls! I wanted them in red but OH insisted on black!

OI!! Hands off if anyone's having her it's me!

I have been promising foogirl a huggle :rofl: i am hoping to be at the next meet xxx

thanks, yes it is a bebe confort! i have the loola up pram in cream ( i know not practical but i looooooved it!) plus ex display got a bargain with the car seat and free cosy toes) Red is my fav colour if i was going to be ordering it i think i would have went for red:thumbup: its soooo easy to fold which was important for me :rofl:

xxx

thanks, yes it is a bebe confort! i have the loola up pram in cream ( i know not practical but i looooooved it!) plus ex display got a bargain with the car seat and free cosy toes) Red is my fav colour if i was going to be ordering it i think i would have went for red:thumbup: its soooo easy to fold which was important for me :rofl:

xxx

I also love it.. Its a gorgeous buggy! It is what I would of had if I were having one!

I loved the way the car seats laid. they look much flatter than most and the red was amazing, it was the first colour I see. I also liked the blue and the cream! But OH said had to be black.

Great on the bargain! I know the car seat alone is £100-£120 xx

xxx

I also love it.. Its a gorgeous buggy! It is what I would of had if I were having one!

I loved the way the car seats laid. they look much flatter than most and the red was amazing, it was the first colour I see. I also liked the blue and the cream! But OH said had to be black.

Great on the bargain! I know the car seat alone is £100-£120 xx

I managed to get the car seat,buggy,cosy toes and rain cover for £300 not sure what it all cost if you order but im told its a bargain xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->