she is here!!

loubieloulou

Reaction score
hiya girls im finally back on here.
well what an eventful birth i had started of being 4 days overdue and just got my date 2 get induced. my 19mth old was being a madame so it was early bath n bed 4 her, just started running her bath n felt like i done a little wee so rushed on the loo 2 find my pad full of blood and lots of yucky stuff on top of it thought it was a show at 1st but there was just 2 much blood loss so freaked out then the heavens opened n i was gushing blood all down the loo, words cant explain what was going in my mind ran 2 the fone n called my oh, mum n the hospital couldnt talk 2 any1 thou as i was a state so surprised pl could make out what i was saying.
got the ambulance which took 30mins!!!! and once i got 2 hospital there were 100's of doctors, nurses u name it waiting 4 me so i knew things werent right i just thought my baby had gone, done tests very quickly and baby was fine but they needed the baby out and fast so went 4 a c-section, couldnt believe how quickly they got the baby out.
so after me being convinced i was having a boy, siena grace came into the world at 7lbs 13oz on the 1st july 08. had a crapy recovery and was bleeding so much afterwards so had the worse pain ever after she was born.
anyway she is worth everything and just so glad she is perfect.
been off line 4 few wks so bit out of the loop on whats going on, on here. hope all you new mummys are doing well and babys are all doing great.
its a bit tricky with 2 at times so any advice wud b great heehee take care xxxxxxxx

congratulations !:hugs:

Congrats- what a lovely name you gave her!

Wow congrats! Sorry you went through a tough time. Would love to see pics when you get a chance.
:hugs:

Congratulations xx

Congratulations! Sorry to hear you had such a hard time.

would love to add some photos but dont know how! any ideas??

gosh what a traumatic expereince hun, hope you're well now, congratsxxxx

congratulations that sounds really scarey glad all is ok tho xx

for pics use www.imageshack.com or make an account at www.photobucket.com

Congratulations! Love her name. It sounds so scary what you had to go through :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->