She oak !!!

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Hi i am 44 and have been ttc for over 4 years with many emmc behind me, i take folic acid once a day, zinc once a day, spatone iron suppliment once a day and now i have been recommended SHE OAK.
SHE OAK is an australian bush flower essence and can be bought off line at
www.baldwins.co.uk, its tastes like brandy because it is preserved in it it cost 10.15 pounds ( sorry on an apple laptop and cant find the pound sign lol), you take 7 drops under the tongue three times a day and you have to give it 3 months and is recommended to chill you out, and level the hormones needed to get pregnant. there is a website that gives so much more info on how it helps at www.floweressencemagazine.com
My friend is a homopath and has used it and fell pregnant and now has a beautiful 7 month old daughter. I have been taking it for two weeks so far and am now coming to the end of another cycle so am hoping that this works for us, i have tried everything else that i can as no medical professional person wnats to help us because of our ages but this has given us a bit of hope and seems to have worked for so many women over 40 so fingers crossed and watch this space.
Please if you are interested i will answer any questions you have and dont forget to visit the site if you want to buy some they are in the UK so shipping will be less x Good Luck x

Thanks for sharing that! Homeopathic meds helped me get rid of acid reflux. I never could figure out which one to take for infertility. The theory behind homeopathy is fascinating.

i have been reading a site that gives the full insight into SHE OAK and its benefits if you would like to check it out too: - www.floweressencemagazine.com, it also has the equilivlent listed for the dad to be too hope it helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->