She rolled over!

S

Serene123

Is there anything she can't do? I was at Jade's earlier and my little pumpkin decided, while I was changing her nappy and turned away for 2 seconds, to roll from her back onto her belly!

Smiling two days ago, rolling over today. She will be walking next week! :rofl:

:yipee: Go Caitlyn!! Sam only managed it last week...at nearly 4 months old! :D x

I don't think she knew what she was doing. Fluke probably.. :blush: Still proud though!!

awww bet she was surprised that she did it though, bless her :)

Hehe Well done Caitlyn!

Anna starting really doing this yesterday and didn't seem to want to stop! However, when I layed her down at breastfeeding cafe this morning to show off, I've never seen her lay so still! Didn't even lean over let alone roll :dohh: lol

You'll soon know if it was a fluke, because if she realises what she has achieved you won't be able to get her to lay still in future! :lol:

I don't think she knew what she was doing. Fluke probably.. :blush: Still proud though!!

You should be proud! I don't think Sam could have done it even by accident before now - too many limbs getting in the way!! x

Anna starting really doing this yesterday and didn't seem to want to stop! However, when I layed her down at breastfeeding cafe this morning to show off, I've never seen her lay so still! Didn't even lean over let alone roll :dohh: lol

:rofl: They never seem to do what we want when we're trying to show them off! I tried to get Sam to roll over again for OH the first day he did it and he just lay there looking at me! x

Everytime I try to show my Mom that Noah has rolled over he wount do it! :( LOL Infact he will only do it first this in the morning.

Better watch out, at this rate she'll be crawling by 3 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->