she rolled over

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Hannah rolled over from back to front. :happydance: She's been close for ages but finally managed to move her arm out from under her body. Of course when daddy came running in with the video camera she stopped. :rofl: We'll see if she really has figured it out later when she gets up from her nap

yay! Nice one Hannah!

Chloe is nearly there, still not moving her arms out from under her but wont be long now!

Good luck Chloe! Hannah was at the arm stuck stage for ages....and this could have just been a one off :rofl: We'll see how it goes

:yipee:

Thats so wonderful! I can't belive how clever Hannah is....

we're still waiting too lol. Ally seems so slow compared to some LOs on here! oh well, nevermind!

He's not slow! Just learns at his own pace, and he's about the same age as Hannah and she's only done it this one time :)

I think they are exactly the same age! (22nd?) I know in reality Alasdair is probably doing different things...but I'm a worrier! all the babies on here seem really advanced but maybe it's just that people who don't have quick developers don't post about it!

Hannah's one whole day younger :D

I don't think he's slow at all, and you never know he may not be a roller but might be very quick to crawl ;)

oh yeah it's Mary's Joseph who is exactly the same age!

You've got the right attitude - I'm sure he'll learn something eventually lol.

He will :hug: I know it's hard not to worry (I do it too) but he'll learn and than you will wish he wasn't growing up so quickly ;)

well it's not a fluke! She's done it several times today and her daddy finally got to watch her in action :happydance:

Whoooo Good job Hannah!!! :happydance: What a smart baby girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->