She thinks this is funny

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So instead of just being a good girl and cooperating with me to sit on my lap...she's discovered that she can straighten her legs out and make herself go as stiff as a board and won't bend her legs :rofl: and then she smiles at it :dohh: I've been letting her "stand" up a bit lately and she loveessss it. Maybe a sign of an early walker?! I hope so lol

lol time for a jolly jumper!!

Jasmine loooves hers! It only took a couple days for her to figure it out and she bounces soooooo high in it lol... Get one of the classic ones though, they have better support, my friend has a tigger one but I find her son doesnt sit as well and it has bars that kind of did into his pits.

I may have to invest! although I dont know where we'd put it. Most of our house is open concept, not a whole lot of door frames around except the bedrooms/bathrooms

Oliver loves to do this too! How about a Jumperoo or similar? Don't need a doorframe then!

You can get jolly jumpers with a stand.

I may have to invest! although I dont know where we'd put it. Most of our house is open concept, not a whole lot of door frames around except the bedrooms/bathrooms

Same with my place, it only has archways and thats too wide to put a jolly jumper in.
As Ryder said, you can buy a stand and put it anywhere, it's the same effect (only a bit more complicated to put together :laugh2:).

I had looked at a jumperoo, but imo it has nowhere near the bounce that a jolly jumper has.

I put mine in the bathroom and then I can have a bath!

ETA: I guess you live with your family and wouldn't want to bathe with the door open :rofl:

god katie loves doin this, she's been doin it a while and its made her so strong. she suprised my dad last night cos she was doin it and supporting her own weight!! she also knows when you're about to put her nappy on. you get it under her, ready to do up and she sticks her feet into the floor, bum up and bloody moves!!

oh bless her, yep def. time for some sort of jumper/activity station :)

ETA: I guess you live with your family and wouldn't want to bathe with the door open :rofl:

Pretty sure rae is spoiled and has an ensuite in her bedroom :p

haha no ensuite! but I am home alone until about 6pm every day so its possible

:rofl:

Do your doors open on the inside or outside? Cause mine open on the inside and I was always afraid of them smacking her in the face :dohh:

Ha im sure which ever you choose to buy she will love every min of it :)

I have the jolly jumper with the stand...but Benjamin is not ready for it yet. Wish we were closer, you can borrow mine!

:rofl:

Do your doors open on the inside or outside? Cause mine open on the inside and I was always afraid of them smacking her in the face :dohh:

Mine open to the inside, but she hasn't smacked anything. That blue bar seems to hit anything before she would.

mine loves to do that too, just won't bend the legs,lol
he started doing that in the bath since 4 and half months old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"