She was doing so good too :(

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
She's completely turned from her crib. She keeps waking up screaming just a few minutes after I put her down. She even whines in her sleep when she's in there. She won't even sleep in her play-yard like she was either. The only place she'll sleep? My bed. UGHH I was free for like 3 weeks too :cry:

Dont give up hun keep trying :) max did this too and what worked was putting one of my shirts in there with him , so he could smell me ..sounds silly but works

I agree with putting a shirt in with her.. Also, do you swaddle her? When Erica was younger, as soon as we made a movement toward putting her in her bassinet or crib, she would wake up and cry. But when she was swaddled, she didn't notice much. Hope you can get her to sleep, its so hard to sleep when they are in bed with you huh?

I'll try the shirt thing. She won't stay swaddled, she hates it and cries more if I try. She likes to kick her feet around everywhere. She's going to be very difficult to sleep with when she gets older if she's like this now, I pity her husband :rofl:

I would keep trying, she did it for 3 weeks, sometimes they just have a bad day.

My Cub kicks me in the Csection scar everyday...She acts likes she sleeping..Im like uhhhh...Its hurts cuz she isn't that lil anymore n those toemnails are razors even after clipped lol..We cosleep too..She likes her crib though but its downstairs n we sleep upstairs during the winted in the big bed..She wont sleep in that bassinet pack n play..Soon as I lay her down she gets up n curls her lip to cry:rofl:..She was sleeping in the other bassinet up my parents over the holidays..But now I just have to suffer the abuse from her lol

Ugh she's in there now but she's grunting and groaning and whining...dunno how long she's gonna stay down. I need sleep tonight, its been a LONG day. This is the first time she's gone down since 9am

do you have a crib wedge? The one that raises her head? If she begins eating more it may be a help to have it. I found it helped with gas and grunting etc as Jasmine used to do that alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->