Sheets for kinder valley mini kai cot?

SHump76

Reaction score
We've ordered a Mini Kai cot for our soon to be new arrival because our flat is SMALL and we need to fit her in our bedroom. The cot is a perfect size for the space we have, bigger than a crib but MUCH smaller than a regular cot or a cot bed. I'm not sure if anyone makes fitted sheets for it, though. If I can't find any, I suppose I could get flat sheets and sew the elastic on myself, but I'm hoping somebody here can help.

i rememeber you from the begginging of our pregnancys and i rememeber you having some bad news, i see your soon to have a new arrival ? xx

Hi! Yes, I remember you as well.
Yes, we managed to get good news again rather quickly, but I found myself a little reluctant to trust it, and I sort of stayed away from the boards for a bit because of it. I'm due 18 July but have a caesarian scheduled for 9th July. :happydance:

I thought I'd reply to my own question with the answer just in case anyone else buys this cot and finds this thread by doing a search or something.

I got 120 x 60 fitted sheets, and they were fine. Our mattress is nice and thick, so the sheets fit fine anyway. So, YAY!

fantastic new congrats hope you have a smooth birth xx

oh and thats the day after my birthday :D xx

Thanks, hon!
Your little man looks gorgeous! Great name, to. We have a Jack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->