sherpa/terry cloth

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Anyone know what sherpa is?? lol... I saw some fitted diapers that say they are made with sherpa and terry... claim to be soft and very absorbant etc... A little more price friend and they had a nice fit and size...

I saw the bumgenuis ones too but they have the same ridgid looking style that the kushie ones I have do...

No idea hun :shrug: sorry...I'm sure one of the lovely girlies on here will know! :thumbup: x

I have tried diapers with sherpa, I personally don't like them, they are soft for a very short time, after washing a few times they are no longer soft and don't look so great. I don't think it's any more absorbent than cotton either. If it were me I'd stick to cotton and bamboo, IMO they work better and the bamboo stays softer longer. Cotton Velour will stay softer longer too

thankkkks..... I will def think about it... The site said that if you put the sherpa diapers through the wash once or twice with no detergent it apparently can fluff them up... No idea if its true or not!

I have some kissaluvs that are made with sherpa, still have no clue what it is but I have used them for just over a month now and they are soft as long as I put them in the dryer, but they still feel ok when they are line dried. They are one of my favourites and get used first after the wash is done

Thanks! Def helpful info! The ones I have seen are just so soft and look like they are fitted really well... The one thing I dont like about some of the other diapers i've seen are how bulky they are bettween the legs, like they have no shape...

The ones i've found are from happy heiny's... what brand did you get?

Mine are kissaluvs, I got them here https://www.parentingbynature.com/2-kissaluvs-cloth-diapers.htm

I'm actually kinda surprised you like those ones so much, i've heard they aren't very absorbent at all, most people I've seen that use them use them just for newborn stage and then get rid of them. But glad they work better for you!

I find them fairly absorbent. They work for nighttime with a doubler and in the day she can have one on for about 2 hours and the waist part is still dry.

That's good, I haven't personally tried them, I hadn't heard much good about them so I was scared to try them haha...maybe next time though now

YES I do!!!...girl please haha...though I might go broke

lol... maybe you will get a girl??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"