She's Here :) .

Lyissa87

Reaction score
Sooo . Birth story :

On Tuesday. September 6th, 2011. I had a baby doctors appointment she told me to just keep walking and it'll happen within 24 hours .. I was 4cm dilated .. So we walked home from the mall where my doctors is located (30 - 45 minutes away walking.) ..

I got home at 4ish and had contractions super close together (less then 3 minutes..) "nanny and daddy" said "Okay, let's go ! It's time .." However, I felt the urge to EAT! I got hubby to make Kraft Dinner after arguing that it's not "TIME" .. So he made 2 boxes and I ate like 75% of it ! lmfao . I get to the hospital and I was STILL HUNGRY! .. The contractions we're getting closer but I could handle the pain ..

The doctor checked and I was a veryyyyyy stretchy 6cm dilated.. They broke my water and got things going at approx 730pm. The contractions began getting super intense around 8pm ..

I could barely stand the contractions at all after that ! .. :wacko: I felt nauseous, felt dizzy and light headed .. It was an interesting experience !

Come approx 845pm it was time to push .. At the beginning, I was extremely new to it and had no idea what to do ! .. When people tell you "it feels like you need to have a huge poop" it's 100% true ! And I was scared I was going to pooh myself so during each contraction I would hold my "pooh" and attempt to push like a pee ..

Well, during the middle of pushing, since nothing was happening, I said "I don't care if I pooh myself !" so I pushed where I felt the urge to and all I heard was the doctor say "That's a good one ! Keep them coming" .. So I def. continued it like that and VERY SHORT after learning to push where the pooh urge was, she was into this world :) ..

She was 7 pounds, 14 ounces .. Her name is Natalia Faith . She is super cuddly ! She LOVES being held and that is her comfort zone ! Specially last night at the hospital .. I stayed awake all night as she kept crying each time I put her down .. She'd only sleep when I hold her ..

But we got through the night and we're able to come home today :) . So we made it home, and she is learning very well how to breastfeed . She's an extremely happy baby . Barely cries . Showing lot's of expressions . She's such an amazing baby and I love her more then I could have ever thought possible ! ..

However, the pushing is absolutely NOTHING compared to the contractions !! :) . And it's all 100% worth it ! I would do it again a million times for her ! :) .

Attachments

• HPIM1798.jpg
    HPIM1798.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 17
Aww lovely birth story hun & she is gorgeous! Congratulations xx

awhhhhhhhhhhhh :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done and congrats to you all shes a beaut :) Sounds like you had an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing!

aaawww congratulations. she is an absolute gem. :)

Awwwwwww you sound so so in love with her. Shes beautiful. Mega congratulations x

Thanks everybody <3 She's my entire world and I'm already wrapped around her finger :) . She's the most amazing thing I've ever laid eyes on ! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->