Shes rolling about the room!

AP

Reaction score
Alex could roll over but not to this extent - she buggered off right to the other end of the room!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs608.snc3/32004_401368039317_514829317_4054698_7244685_n.jpg

How can I encourage her to crawl rather than roll about? She cant figure crawling out yet

Aww, no idea how to encourage crawling i just laid connor on his tummy all time but thats not very good advice. She looks so big hun and shes so cute x

Very cute. Sorry can't help with the crawling as holly has a good bit to go before reaching the crawling stage :)

although my mum said i didn't crawl and went straight to walking!

Well done Alex! Its amazing how well they can get around without crawling isn't it?!
No idea how to encourage crawling, my two just started to get on their hands & knees about 3 weeks & rock backwards & forwards & launch themselves forward!! They still can't crawl but they are now moving their knees & just need to work out how to move their hands at the same time!
Guess its just another one of those things that they do in their own sweet time hey?!

Same story here two bumps, she just needs to learn to use the arms too!

Jemma I think thats the way forward tbh!

25weeker you seen Alex on Sunday and she didnt go anywhere, she'd take over Dona's living room just now LOL. Amazing what difference 1 day can be!

Emily has only just learnt a continual roll, she is not crawling but prefers to stand instead. Alex will get there, very quickly you will see! x

Awww go Alex! Molly just suddenly started crawling one day, she never liked tummy time but once she was off there was no stopping her!

You cant encourage her! She will do it at her own time. When she does you will want her not to do it anymore.. Bless her she is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->