She's so frickin' tall!!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Okay. She's SO tall!! I noticed she's after getting longer and I've had to put her in 6 month sleepers (yes, 6 month!) if they have feet in them. She's still okay in 3-6m if she's in pants with no feet, but she can't stretch her legs out!! I measured her just a while ago and she's 25 inches!

She's gonna be taller than me by the time she's 3 if she keeps going at this rate :rofl: She already takes up my sisters entire torso from shoulders - waist when she holds her lol

Anyone else have super long babies? Especially girls? I thought girls were always shorter.

Me! But it doesn't make much difference comparing to my height, I'm 6'2"

btw Harley is about the same height, and is already over 10lbs

Yeah Renah is weighing in at around 11lbs when I weigh her with me :shock:

I'm only 5'3 and her biological contributor isn't super tall, only maybe 6'0 if he stands super straight. I don't know where she gets it from.

yeah Harley's dad is only 5'8" lol so not too tall, but yeah I have a feeling Harley will be a big girl. She was over 8lbs at birth and 3 weeks early. and has just been packing on the pounds and when I measure her she's 23.5 inches and just over 10lbs when I weigh her with me

yeah my lo is also very tall, not suprising though as im 6'4!

Bella was 25" at birth!! We had to move to 2nd stage car seat at 7 months and she's already in some 12-18month bits. I'm only 5'4!

not sure how tall jasmine is, but we are both short... she is still in 3month clothes so I guess not very tall lol....

Good job renah!

We have the same problem! Oliver is in 6 month clothes and is sooo long!! Long legs and long body. He's tall and thin though, so some trousers look so wide on him!
Both of us are 6foot though, so he didn't have a hope really.

LOL Helena is 25" and is older, and they told me that she was super tall! Renah is going to be a tall one! A model perhaps lol

i dont know how long katie is now, but she was 57.5cm at birth! she was in 3-6month clothes at 3 weeks and never wore her newborn clothes! she's 12lb2 aswell!

EDIT: i'm only 5'1 so to me she's huge!!

Ruby is in 9-12mth sleepsuits now and trousers for the length! lol

Max is also a tall baby hes in 12-18 months now and if they have feet on them they wont be able to stretch out :( hes about 33 inches right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->