Shifting movements no kicks

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Since 14 wks ive had shifting movements like 4th baby so can tell babys position but it was many at night but could feel baby shift during the day still never felt kicks but always felt baby movement but last two day ive had some bad cramping and no shifting movements at all ill be 18 wks tomorrow but dont want to worry midwives for nothing layed down for two hours last night focusing on shifting but nothing baby really injoys when im laying down should i be worried or give it a few days cos there not kicks xx

Theyre so tiny still at this age that movements can be easy to miss especially during the day when busy. If you've had no bleeding, cramps or unusual discharge etc i wouldn't be too concerned. I never felt kicks til about 18 weeks either. Have you tried the usual cold drink etc tricks?

I dont think it'd do any harm to call your mw, if you get a nice one she might have a listen in to the heartbeat to reassure you, especially with your history, but it's likely she will tell you it's still too early for regular movement.

Thank you and yh my midwive isnt the greatist of helps but im hurting a bit not like cramping but a painfull dull achy feeling no bleeding worst case scenario there is nothing they can possibly do this early so waiting it out to see if its just a sleepy baby last few days but if nothing improves then ill go to epau being under 20 weeks to see whats going on with ds3 i was constantly up the hospital and i promised my self this time will be so different im not as concered as oh but its started to become a worry considering how early i felt kicks with ds's x

It's still so early! You may have an anterior placenta. I'm 24 weeks and feeling movement but it IS more like shifting and less like kicks, much more dulled. But really at 18 weeks it will be very sporadic. I would try to not to worry at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->