Shifting the baby weight

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well ive started slimming world could of died when i jumped on the scales and they screamed out " YOU FAT COW" the shame of it so im hopeing to loose 3 st by christmas wish me luck

I joined slimming world last night! Also hoping to lose around 3stone!! Good luck!! Claire x

have to wait 3 more weeks but then i am on a similar mission my 40th is dec22!!

am trying to be good now but feeding makes me hungry - how much exercise can i do now?

good luck whats the diet look like? easy"/

It seems pritty easy i love cooking so its perfect as i can prepare my own meals :)

I joined slimming world last Friday too!! I would love to lose about 4 stone in total but not sure how long that will take me!!!! I've been very good this week and stuck to it pretty well. Although sometimes I feel like I'm eating too much! I ad a full English for breakfast the other day and it only worked out as one syn for the sausage!!
Good luck girls!!!

Post some good recipe ideas you try out. I made the chilli the other night and the beef goulash last night. Both were very tasty!!! X

I did it in October and lost 1stone in a month! But I stopped when I got my BFP! I think it's good because you can have unlimited amounts of lean meat, pasta, rice, noodles, fruit, veg, certain fat free yoghurts etc! My wee ones Christening is the 10th Nov so I'm wanting to look good for that!!!!

OT but if my scales would ever scream fat cow, I'd sell them on ebay immediately :) I usually get "it's okay, you've just had a baby, you're doing super" :)

Ohhh could you all share some of your tips please..... I have two stone to lose! A couple of months ago I started zumba and toning class. So me and my friend do zumba twice a week and toning once a week. I am also trying to go on one long walk each day too. But with the exercise classes I can't afford slimming world too. Not whilst on mat leave.

I will vouch that zumba and toning works wonders for a good figure. Mine is looking better already. Just need to sort my diet out too now!

Good luck :thumbup:
I did weight watchers and am now back to my pre-baby weight. Now I have the even harder bit of losing another stone so I can be at my goal weight.

I do the workout on youtube
Jillian michaels 30 day shred. 30mins a day for 30 days
Comes in 3 parts. Part 1 for 10days, 2 for 10 days then 3 for 10days

i wanna join SW too but the meetings round here are at really inconvieniant times.
i brought their mag today its full of lovely recipes this month.

i need to loose 2 stone, i worry if i join SW i wont find time to cook the meals, my babys 4 months and i still cant get into a routine of my own re housework cooking etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->