shopkins

alibaba24

Reaction score
anyone elses child obsessed with these?! I totally grudge paying for them because you end up with so many duplicates just to get the ones you want. my daughter has a ton of them already and has taken to youtube to watch these blind bag opennings! :wacko:

on that note I have loads of extras happy to post if anyone wants to trade :rofl:

Yep. My 4yr old is OBSESSED with the blind bag/surprise egg etc videos on youtube.

She has shopkins, littlest petshop, zelfs, MLP, Disney Wikkeez, fashems... And today in Tesco she even wanted a minecraft blind box thing, because she sees them on those daft videos!

Yep. My 4yr old is OBSESSED with the blind bag/surprise egg etc videos on youtube.

She has shopkins, littlest petshop, zelfs, MLP, Disney Wikkeez, fashems... And today in Tesco she even wanted a minecraft blind box thing, because she sees them on those daft videos!

the suprise egg! urgh! :shrug::wacko::dohh:

they drive me nuts she wants to watch them all....alot! She had moshi monsters previously and I thought she had moved past wanting to collect things but she is worse than ever now! and of course she wants these specific ones. at the moment she is after apple blossom . trying to explain to her you can't just pick the exact ones you want :haha:

No thank goodness but I know all about them thanks to friends kids :haha: I'm hoping we can bypass this phase all together :rofl:

Vickie consider yourself very fortunate if you do :rofl:

Yep both mine have collections of shopkins, wikkeez and moshi monsters. At the moment we are not too bad with duplicate shopkins but terrible for wikkeez.

DD is not bothered though she has seen you tube videos of people painting spare shopkins and wants to do it herself.

My lo has asked for these for her birthday next week, I had no clue what they were!! But I have bought her two packs so she should be happy!

she will be happy until she discovers the collectors guide and realises there is hundreds in all different catagories ranging from common to limited edition :rofl:

Hahaha oh great!! Is this going to take over our lives like loom bands did?

I'm so glad someone else in the world has a child obsessed with these bloody things!! And like yours my DD watches the videos on youtube! She really likes disney collector. I can't stand her voice :brat:

I've had to buy the vending machine to keep them all in and the best part is I still don't actually know what they're for? I thought they were pencil toppers when she first started collecting them!

Mine like cookie swirl C and like doing the impression.

They are just so small at the moment we are at least 5 or 6 down in the house. And first thing DS told me this morning is he wants toasty pop and his sister wants bunbun slipper.

oh my goodness my daughter watches Amy jo. its awful she can pratically recite it all! also we have the vending machine over here too :rofl:

ladies I have alot of duplicates if anyone wants a certain shopkin i bet we will have it im happy to post as there is shopkins. EVERYWHERE!

5 million times today iv heard is "mummy i need to get donna donut"

I also thought they were pencil toppers but really. they are such a con they way you cant buy individuals or buying these blind bags to end up with a ton of duplicates :dohh:

:haha: Note to self no You Tube for Hannah!! :rofl:

there is a shopkins cartoon on you tube mine managed to find.

oh i know iv had the pleasure of watching it or hearing it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->