Short cervix at 21 weeks

thanks!

and, i found out that i stupidly thought my membranes were bulging, but they are just resting on the stitch. i am soooo happy i cried lol. its the exact same length and everything. dr says he has no doubt that ill make it to stitch removal! hope hes right!!

:happydance: thanks sevilla!! hows the girls doing? is Molly adjusting well?

:happydance: thanks sevilla!! hows the girls doing? is Molly adjusting well?

The girls are good... I am EXHAUSTED!!! Having two is a bit more work than I anticipated :wacko: But Molly is a great older sister and only when she gets tired does she try and fight for my attention (she tries to tell me that Alexa can rest on one shoulder and she can rest on my other shoulder, haha it's cute).

I read on the other thread you have GD... just want to send you :hugs: and remember that you will get through this too!! You have already gotten through so much!!! Your little guy is going to be here before you know it and it will all be a distant memory :happydance:

aww sounds like she is enjoying being a big sis,soo cute that she said that! how long is your mat leave?

thanks, im bummed about GD but oh well what can ya do, i knew i had it lol.

aww sounds like she is enjoying being a big sis,soo cute that she said that! how long is your mat leave?

thanks, im bummed about GD but oh well what can ya do, i knew i had it lol.

How are you doing?

hello! i am good, how are you?

a little worried because my fundal height is putting me at 36 weeks, getting an ultrasound on Monday for growth and every week after that. I havent had my cervix looked at since 30 weeks, they said they wont be checking again. im interested to know though! lol

I'm doing well too, thanks.

If you're having an U/S anyways, why won't they be looking? Weird. Although maybe it's just because you're far enough along that you're in the clear now, pretty much, if the baby was to come now.

F/xed for your growth ultrasound!

Another healthy baby born to a mommy with IC....

CONGRATS ON BABY JONATHAN lch28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love all of the success stories :)

hi ladies. here is baby Jonathan!!

Born January 21 at 10:36 pm weighing 7lb3oz!

Attachments

• 20130123_194902.jpg
    20130123_194902.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20130125_160939.jpg
    20130125_160939.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads